Friday, December 18, 2009

Top 10 thing for Michael's Class

No.10 home journals

It's indeed fun, the journals that I write at home helped at least 50% in my total improvements during the 8 months in this class, though sometimes I couldn't finish them on time.

No.9 Dictionary

Brilliant idea, but I haven't update it for a long time, seemed like we already ditched the idea of it.

No.8 In-class journals

I am mostly talking about the recipe! (________ writing) I love food, not many people know that my favourite channel is food network. Plus you can have ridiculously random ideas of the recipe because you won't really do the cooking anyways.

No.7 Holes

The reason why it's at no.7 is because we didn't really finish the book. It was kind of a crazy idea for digging holes in bad kids' camp.

No.6 Woe Is I Jr.

I haven't really talked about it through the months after I got it, but it's a great book, the pictures and the comics are very funny, and I needed it summer but I don't need it anymore. I think I graduated from it.

No.5 Frindle

The first book have ever read in the class. I learned pretty much from it. Though now it's too easy for me.

No.4 Comparisons

It used to be no.1, because I really enjoyed it but I don't want to be too arrogant, so it went down to no.4. From the first journal book to the third, from Frindle's first chapter to irs last, comparisons are really satisfying.

No.3 Tom is the TEACHER

You know I love to watch Jay Leno's show. He is the real genius. => That means I love talk shows. => That means I love to talk. => That means I love "Tom is the TEACHER".

No.2 EnglishSmart

The real cool stories in there, it's a grade 8 book so it's the closest to my present grade, which is a little bit harder to me at first, especially the crossword part... but now I found something really convinience to deal with the crosswords; answers are at the back!

No.1 WORD DUEL

Do I still need to explain?

Mai Ke Er Xie Er Si Fa Ming Le Quan Shi Jie Zui Hao De WORD DUEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment